Cik Gayah, here it goes.
Gambar ni sungai belakang ofis gua. Bersih sungai ni tapi warna air dia aje ke teh tarik tarikan sedikit.
=== Initiatif Penjimatan Air ===
Water is precious, yet it is being wasted or poorly managed. You can help promote water conservation by sending on this meme.
If you do, simply follow these rules:
1. Create a blog entry entitled “Water Conservation Initiative”.
2. Post the Water Initiative Network’s Water Facts in your post.
3. List 3 things YOU will do to save water.
4. Add in the photo above, or any photo you have taken of a waterfall, river or lake.
5. End with the line: “Find out more about water conservation and good governance by joining the Water Initiative Network on Facebook! Visit us here at: Water Initiative Network!
Tag 5 or more blog/FB friends. Be sure to copy the rules, okay?
1. Of every 100 drops of water on earth, 97 are too salty to drink, 2 are locked in ice and snow, and 1 is fresh water.
2. The daily requirement for sanitation, bathing, and cooking needs, as well as for assuring survival, is about 50 litres per person.
3. Reducing shower time from 20 mins to 8 mins saves up to 360 litres of water per shower.
4. A small drip from a faucet can waste as much as 75 litres of water a day.
5. Two thirds of the water used in a home is used in the bathroom. To flush a toilet, we use up to 9 litres of water.
6. Water-efficient toilets and washing machines are good ways to save water.
7. A low-tech way to save water is to form the habit of turning on the tap to low flow and turning it off when the water is not needed.
8. Non-revenue water (i.e. stolen or wasted water) constitutes 36% of water ‘used’ in Selangor, Malaysia, and this raises the cost of water for everyone.
9. Water supply infrastructure cost billions of ringgit. This money could be spent in more useful ways.
10. Large areas of forests are cleared to make way for water supply dams to accommodate our soaring demand for water. These forests and their wildlife represent our natural heritage.
3 THINGS I WILL DO TO SAVE WATER
1. I will not pee in public.
2. I will store rain to water my plants.
3. I will switch off tap during bath soaping session.
“Find out more about water conservation and good governance by joining the Water Initiative Network on Facebook! Visit us here at: Water Initiative Network!”
2) Dzul Hafixi
Alasan: Korang orang muda remaja bergetah lagi, jadi sesuai untuk start jimat air dari awal.
Gua tag 3 orang online dan 2 orang secara personal. Malam kang gua tag bini dan anak dalam perut.